Additional Mental Health Resources
Wellbeing Course for Agriculture Producers
The Wellbeing Course for Agriculture Producers, offered through the Online Therapy Unit, aims to provide free education and guidance on simple but effective techniques for managing farm related stress and depression and/or anxiety. The course helps Saskatchewan farmers and ranchers with thoughts, behaviors, and physical symptoms related to depression and anxiety.
- Farm Stress Line
- The Do More Ag Foundation
- Farm Credit Canada
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- National Farmers Union
- Canadian Centre for Health & Safety in Agriculture - CCHSA
- Farm Safety Nova Scotia
Mental Health Apps (Available for download from the App Store)
- Avail App: Track health & wellness, access self-help resources, connect with others, and much more!
- Calm App: Improve sleep, meditate, and relax.
- HEADSPACE App: Reduce anxiety through mindfulness and meditation.
- MindShift App: Free evidence-based mental health relief.
- Farm Stress Line: 1-800-667-4442
- Saskatchewan Suicide Hotline: 306-525-5333
- Crisis Services Canada: 1-833-456-4566
- Crisis Text Line: 686868
- Child Abuse Helpline: 306-569-2724
- Saskatchewan Gambling Helpline: 1-800-306-6789
- Adult Sexual Assault Helpline: 1-800-214-7083
- Mobile Crisis Services: 306-757-0127
National Webinar Series
For more information/questions please contact: