The Steering Committee is an advisory group composed of RM councilors representing RM Divisions. These committee members represent the voices of Saskatchewan farmers, their families and their workers to provide direction and feedback on programs delivered by The Network.
- Division #1: TBA
- Division #2: Sacha Martens, Reeve for the RM of Lake Johnson No. 102
- Division #3: Mark hughes, Reeve for the RM of Miry Creek No. 229
- Division #4: Brenda Zemluck, Councillor, RM of Elfros No. 307
- Division #5: Darin Pedersen, Reeve for the RM of Prairie Rose No. 309
- Division #6: Dan Hritzuk, Councillor for the RM of Frenchman Butte 501
- Ministry of Agriculture: Angela Hall