The Steering Committee is an advisory group composed of RM councilors representing RM Divisions. These committee members represent the voices of Saskatchewan farmers, their families and their workers to provide direction and feedback on programs delivered by The Network.
- Division #1: Ken Aldous, Reeve, RM of Willowdale No. 153
- Division #2: TBA
- Division #3: Mark hughes, RM of Miry Creek No. 229
- Division #4: Brenda Zemluck, Councillor, RM of Elfros No. 307
- Division #5: Walter Kabaroff, Councillor, RM of Blaine Lake No. 434
- Division #6: Bonnie Mills-Midgley, Reeve, RM of Frenchman Butte No. 501
- Ministry of Agriculture: Angela Hall