Five Reasons to Build a Farm Safety Plan
- Help family and employees understand their roles and responsibilities to work toward agoal of incident, illness and injury prevention on the farm.
- Engage workers. An engaged worker is a safe worker.
- Consistent method of communicating hazards and hazard control measures on the farm.
- Reduce human, livestock, material and financial losses associated with incident,occupational illness and injury.
- Improve compliance with laws and regulations for occupational health and safety withinthe province.
For more information or to register, please contact the Agricultural Health and Safety Network at: