- Ph.D. Health Sciences, Department of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan (2021). Supervisors: Dr. Shelley Kirychuk and Dr. Baljit Singh. Thesis: Pulmonary Inflammation After Exposure to LPS and Glyphosate
- MSc. Animal Biotechnology, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, India (2014). Thesis: Effects of Endotoxins on the Viability and Apoptotic Potential of Buffalo Neutrophils
- Biotechnology (Honours), Punjab Agricultural University, India (2012)
- Graduate Certificate in One Health, University of Saskatchewan (2018)
- Graduate Professional Skills Development Certificate, University of Saskatchewan (2017)
- Upkardeep Pandher, Shelley Kirychuk, David Schneberger, Brooke Thompson, Gurpreet Aulakh, RS Sethi, Baljit Singh. 2022. Lung inflammation after single and repeated exposure to glyphosate. Environmental Research (under review).
- Upkardeep Pandher, Amanda Florentina Nascimento, Brooke Thompson, David Schneberger, Baljit Singh, Shelley Kirychuk. 2022. Reduction in pulmonary inflammation after treatment to innovative mushroom formula (under preparation)
- Amanda Florentina Nascimento, Thaisa Meira Sandini, Brooke Thompson, David Schneberger, Upkardeep Pandher, Maria Martha Bernardi, Baljit Singh, Shelley Kirychuk. 2022. Effect of Resp-AidTM an herbal supplement on lung inflammation in Ova-challenged mice (submitted)
- Upkardeep Pandher, Shelley Kirychuk, David Schneberger, Brooke Thompson, Gurpreet Aulakh, RS Sethi, Baljit Singh. 2021. Pulmonary Inflammatory Response from Co-exposure to LPS and Glyphosate. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2021 Mar 31:103651. doi: 10.1016/j.etap.2021.103651
- Upkardeep Pandher, Shelley Kirychuk, David Schneberger, Brooke Thompson, Gurpreet Aulakh, RS Sethi, Baljit Singh. 2021. Lung inflammation from repeated exposure to LPS and glyphosate. Cell and Tissue Research. 2021 Dec;386(3):637-648. doi:10.1007/s00441-021-03531-7.
- David Schneberger, Upkardeep Pandher, Brooke Thompson, Shelley Kirychuk. 2021. Effects of elevated CO2 levels on lung immune response to organic dust and lipopolysaccharide. Respiratory Research 22, 104. doi: 10.1186/s12931-021-01700-4.
- Upkardeep Pandher, RS Sethi, CS Mukhopadhyay, BVS Kumar, Deepak Deka, Ramneek Verma. 2015. Endotoxin exposure alters the viability and apoptotic potential of buffalo neutrophils. International Journal of Advanced Research 3(12): 1636-44