Background, Education, and Experience
- Canadian Centre for Rural and Agricultural Health, 2015 - Present
- Biological Technologist Diploma from SIAST Kelsey Institute Saskatoon, 1975
- Research Technician at University of Saskatchewan in Departments: of Physiology (1975-1980) Biology, Crop Science (1981- 1982) College of Dentistry (1990)
- Canada Agriculture Research Station (1983-1989) Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Saskatoon ( 2000-2004)
- SK Producer on family mixed farm operation
Role at the Centre
Research Assistant; providing support with the CANWORKSAFE Occupational Health and Safety Program and the Agricultural Health and Safety Network.