Background Education, Training, Experience:
- Certified in Agriculture Occupational Health Training, University of Iowa, 2005
- Certified Spirometry Technician, 2005
- Certified Audiometric Technician, 2005
- Medicine Hospital nursing experience, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Saskatchewan, 2003
Role at the Centre:
Kendra began work at CCHSA in October 2004 as a research Registered Nurse with the Endotoxin Study – Cross Sectional of full-time employed swine workers. In August 2005 Kendra started to work as co-program coordinator of the Agricultural Health and Safety Network providing health education, training, occupational health screening services, farm safety, and rural health resource development for Saskatchewan farm families.