Background Education, Training, Experience
- Research Assistant and Lab Manager, Department of Psychology, University of Saskatchewan (2003-2006), research focused on Health Psychology and Cognitive Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Psychology, University of Saskatchewan (2003)
- Associate of Arts in General Studies and Associate of Arts in Music, Briercrest Bible College (1999)
- Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Toronto (ARCT) in Piano Performance (2000)
Role at the Centre
Ms. Epp has been at the Centre since January 2007. She is working primarily on data management and entry for the Saskatchewan Farm Injury Cohort Study under the direction of Louise Hagel.
Hall, Peter A., Fong, Geoffrey T., Epp, Lynette J. & Elias, Lorin J. (2007). Executive function moderates the intention-behavior link for physical activity and dietary behavior. In press, Psychology & Health.
Sippola, Lorrie K.; Epp, Lynette; Buchanan, Carie; Bukowski, William M. (2005) Relationale aggression und zusammenhalt sozialer netzwerke frühadoleszenter mädchen [Relational aggression and social networks of adolescent girls] In A. Ittel, & M. von Salisch (Eds.), Lügen, Lästern, Leiden lassen. Aggressionen in Kindheit und Jugendalter. Stuttgart, Germany: Kohlhammer.
Campbell, Jamie I. D; Epp, Lynette J. Architectures for arithmetic. In Campbell, Jamie I. D (Ed). (2005). Handbook of mathematical cognition. (pp. 347-360). New York, NY, Psychology Press.
Campbell, Jamie I. D; Epp, Lynette J. (2004). An encoding-complex approach to numerical cognition in Chinese-English bilinguals. Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology. Vol 58(4), 229-244.
Other Skills and Interests:
- Pianist and piano teacher
- Volunteer with community youth clubs, involved with mentoring of high school aged students
- Enjoy baking, gardening, spending summer holidays at Candle Lake