English | French
All abstract notifications to authors have now been sent out. If you haven't heard from us about your submitted abstract, please contact us
The 7th International Symposium: Safety & Health in Agricultural & Rural Populations: Global Perspectives (SHARP) will host a diverse range of topics on agricultural, occupational, and rural health topics.
- Will be held on Sunday, October 19 2014. There is no financial compensation to workshop facilitators. Since there is a limited amount of time, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to select those workshops that fit best with the symposium’s themes and topics.
The workshops Developing a Research Question and Career Pathways Inside and Outside Academia are specifically student oriented.
- Will be held on October 19 and 20, 2014. These include the Opening Reception, and the Western Jamboree Dinner.
- Will be held as part of the symposium’s scientific program on October 20, 21, and 22. Since there are a limited number of concurrent sessions in which special sessions can be scheduled, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to select only the most appropriate, to combine proposed sessions with similar themes, and to include additional submitted abstracts that are on proposed session themes.
Educational Maintenance Points
- Canadian registration board of occupational hygienists
- Board of Canadian registered safety professionals